Diana Stutz, M.A., NCC
• Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Syracuse University
• Bachelor of Arts in Art History from Syracuse University
• Master’s Degree in School Counseling from Fairfield University
• Nationally Certified Counselor, NBCC
• Former High School Counselor
• Former Executive Director for The Princeton Review
My career as a Master Counselor in college admissions and test prep began with The Princeton Review, where I was the Executive Director of the Westport, CT, office. My extensive knowledge of the SAT, ACT, PSAT, and SSAT enables me to tutor all subjects of all tests. After The Princeton Review, I attended graduate school and then worked for the Connecticut public school system at the high school level. It was during this time that I decided to blend my college admissions knowledge, test prep expertise, and counseling skills into a private practice where I could help students and their parents with every facet of high school counseling and college admissions.
A native of Ridgefield, CT, I have been working with high school students and their parents since 1997. In 2006, I founded The Sage Counselor in order to fill that need for one professional in the counseling field who was able to thoroughly address the college admissions process from A-Z, both practically and emotionally.